Mr. Senet focuses on Clean Water Act, CEQA, entitlement and real estate development matters. His experience includes advising clients on environmental and regulatory compliance for various complex projects including residential, commercial, industrial, mixed-use and public works developments throughout California. In addition, Mr. Senet has experience drafting development and leasing agreements for housing and infrastructure projects. Mr. Senet has also represented public and private clients in administrative hearings and litigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Senet served as a full-time law clerk for the Metropolitan Water District where he conducted research related to CEQA matters, assisted with water transactions and worked on a variety of California Bay Delta issues. In addition, Mr. Senet was previously employed as an associate in the Land Use and Environmental Department of a California based law firm. During law school, he was a board member in the Real Estate Law Association and provided research for the Resnick Center for Food Law & Policy.
• UCLA Ziman Real Estate Alumni Group
• Urban Land Institute
• University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law, JD, Specialization in Business Law and Policy, 2020
• Georgetown University, magna cum laude, BA, Economics and English, 2015
• Masin Family Excellence Gold Award Food Regulation, Spring 2020
• Pircher Nichols and Meeks JV Real Estate Case Competition, Finalist, Spring 2017