Christopher J. Green is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate Services Group. His practice includes a broad range of transactional real estate matters, with a focus on property acquisition and disposition, development, finance and commercial leasing. His goal in each transaction is to provide the highest quality representation for his clients.
Prior to moving to California in 2004, Mr. Green practiced law in Boca Raton, Florida as a member of the commercial real estate practice group in one of the largest law firms in the state of Florida.
Mr. Green has over twenty years of experience representing clients in various complex projects and transactions comprising all major real estate asset classes throughout California and Florida.
Mr. Green’s representative experience includes:
- Represent several master-planned community developers in preparing and negotiating documentation for the sale of lots to merchant builders, as well as representing public companies and privately held merchant builders who acquire property in master-planned communities.
- Draft, review and negotiate office, industrial and retail leases and ancillary documents on behalf of owners and tenants, including the following:
- Drafted and negotiated industrial leases in various business parks located in California for one of the largest privately held developers, owners and managers of real estate on the West Coast;
- Drafted and negotiated office leases for office building owners throughout California and South Florida;
- Drafted and negotiated retail leases for major international retailer throughout the country; and
- Drafted and negotiated leases and subleases for international developer for the redevelopment of former Air Force Base.
- Represented public apartment developer in option agreement for the acquisition, development and ground lease of a large apartment complex in Southern California.
- Assisted global financial services company with due diligence, title review and closing with respect to $100,000,000 credit facility secured by portfolio of properties.
- Assisted global investment manager with real estate due diligence associated with acquisition of public homebuilder.
- Represented major international healthcare company in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial property throughout Florida.
- Represented major medical office building developer including negotiation of ground leases, declarations of easements and restrictive covenants, loan commitment letters and construction loan documents.